Several pieces of new information and study materials have been added to the page on Studies Concerning the Lutheran Confessions.
- Q & A on the Augsburg Confession, by John M. Drickamer.
- Overview of the Formula of Concord, by Walter E. Hanneman.
- The Smalcald Articles, byRev. Armand J. Boehme
- The Big Happening, byT.J. Kleinhans
- Artwork of the time, a collection of Lucas Cranach paintings. (More next month)
These articles can be found at this link. http://churchmatterssolutions.org/bible-studies-concerning-the-lutheran-confessions/
Last but not least is a new PowerPoint presentation on the Use of Policy in Church Government. This presentation is designed to help congregational leaders develop and manage policy for their church. Its importance falls just below the bylaws in structure and impact. It is especially useful to preclude pastors and church leaders from having to deal with explaining church policies when dealing with weddings, funerals and other activities were there is a need to interface with the public. Additional applications cover a range of important topics.
Go to this page to download. http://churchmatterssolutions.org/education/lay-leadership-in-the-congregation/.